POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Electric Sheep : Re: Electric Sheep Server Time
15 Aug 2024 10:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Electric Sheep
From: Steven Pigeon
Date: 2 Jul 2002 13:13:35
Message: <3d21df3f@news.povray.org>
"Marc Lavoie" <mal### [at] sympaticoca> wrote in message
> I was going to enter the IRTC but work got in the way.  It was going to be
> "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" sort of thing, with the sheep
> appearing as the visuals in video monitors monitoring an androids
"dreams".

That's pretty cool... I like the mechanical legs...
but the body looks too much like a propane tank :/
Or, better... Make it bright white enamel with a
sliding slot for the neck... That'll look nice?

Best,

    S.

Ps: For those who don't know where "Do Androids Dream of
Electric Sheep" comes from, it's the actual title of the short novel
by Philip K. Dick, which is known as "Blade Runner".